Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a note : Had an awesome meal and hope you enjoyed your holiday!!!! Nappy time heheheehehe!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Hope everybody had a great turkey day, and of course over ate, like we did. Nap time tried to happen, but little grandboys had other ideas.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Argh, you guys are making me jealous! My noon meal consisted of a bowl of instant kimchee noodles sitting at my desk. Yis know how to live!

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Smashed potatoes and corn on the bone with a hefty serving of dessert for me. When finished, Mz. Vickie and I said good night to all the grand kids and went home. The turkey ? Well my portion left with me in a doggy bag for the two doggies at home.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Someone told me today to go stuff myself. LOL
Very prophetic or subliminal message-either way, I took their advice.

Seriously, time to dust off the treadmill and start exercising.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
I think I really hurt myself.oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhHH.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Registered
455 Posts
Someone told me today to go stuff myself. LOL
Very prophetic or subliminal message-either way, I took their advice.

Seriously, time to dust off the treadmill and start exercising.
Me too!!! Now I'm paying the price. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
14,416 Posts
Our son came home from college and we had another couple over who's sons were on a hunting trip. Good turkey with all the stuff and watched the Lions lose. Another traditional Thanksgiving.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Non-Traditional for us- Filet Mignon & sides. The only traditional dish was Stuffing. Still over ate like everybody else though.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Having ours on Sat. Big family gathering with 60 to 100 people an my aunts. Spent yesterday smoking the bird and ham and watching football with our Daughters family who came up from Texas. Hope all of you had a great TG day and got out at 3:00 this morning to go shopping. Bles our boys and girls in the military as well as their loved ones at home.

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
My room mates and I celebrated Thanksgiving today, there were a lot of students from Wyotech that didn't travel back home for the holiday and they spent it with us. We have 9 pies (3 Peacan, 3Pumpkin, 1 Apple, 1 Cherry and a Chocolate), a Red Velvet cake with homemade icing, a turkey, a ham, sweet potatoes, mashed potatos, scalloped potatoes, corn, green beans, dinner rolls, stuffing, pasta salad, crab salad and appetizers. Some of our classmates are watching a movie, as for me I'm working at the computer.
Happy Thanksgiving all.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OHH my Trike Lady that is indeed a mouthfull!! Glad you had a good one!!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
trike lady...working at the computer just like me eh? Glad everyone had such a great meal and gathering with family and friends. As rotten as things are and how much better it could or should be, we have much to be grateful for.

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
It was a lot of work for Shelly & I doing the pies, cakes, salads and potato dishes.
Sam was taking care of the turkey and ham. We shared with our fellow classmates who basically would have sat in their motels rooms looking at four walls today. Wyotech had a huge Thanksgiving Feast on Thursday at a local church facility.
Both my parents are gone, I lost my dad in 1978 and my mother in 2005 and so holidays are empty for me. I feel that you get a blessing by doing something nice for others. I'd rather be at the computer, don't really care much for TV or some of the movies, would rather communicate with other people and share information or just shoot the breeze.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Our son came home from college and we had another couple over who's sons were on a hunting trip. Good turkey with all the stuff and watched the Lions lose. Another traditional Thanksgiving.
yea we think the lions loosing on thanksgiving is a tradition too :) i ate very little myself. i went to my niece's place but most every sided dish had onions in it and i am allegic to onions. i had two slices of ham, a roll, mac and cheese, and whatever kind of greens she cooked. i left there and went to one of my sisters house. they were drunk off the apple pie ( a mixed drink ) i had left the night before and had eaten most everything there. i had a piece of sweetpotatoe pie while i was there. i'll go to my moms and get leftovers tomorrow

·
Super Moderator
14,416 Posts
yea we think the lions loosing on thanksgiving is a tradition too :)
If I have your location figured out, I grew up there, Lasher and 7 Mile. Watched the Lions lose more than win at my Grandparents house every Thanksgiving. I only get to see that game if we stay home on the day. They played a very good 1st half this year. Too bad they couldn't keep it up for the whole game.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts