Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes...It was a great day here in Wisconsin...put 300 miles on the new bike....it was GREAT!...what a comparison to my '81 GW...no sore butt....smooth ride....wind in the face...and a radio that works...:D

:eek: OH NO....I spent the last two hours on wing stuff and bought a bunch of goodies....who told me about this site :rolleyes:

Had to get the luggage rack, rear spoiler with running lights, floor boards and highway pegs...yes a cup holder, license plate frame...ok enough....

Can't wait until it comes in and install it.

Well its 8:30 pm and still lite out...better go cut the grass....

The New GW Rock :cool:

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Had to get the luggage rack, rear spoiler with running lights, floor boards and highway pegs...yes a cup holder, license plate frame...ok enough....
Hey Mark, You don't have to get it all at once you know.:D

Have fun I know I get a smile when I come home & there is a Wingstuff box on the front porch. No Lee there won't be anymore so don't bother coming up to take them.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Mark, sounds like the "farkling" has begun on the Wing. That reminds me, I have to get out to the garage and install the Baker Wings I ordered in the winter. Have a ball and enjoy all the new additions. Ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
voice of Yoda: "once down the farkling path you go, forever will it dominate your destiny":D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts