Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1621 - 1640 of 1648 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF and as @Cantankerous said, let us know if you need any info.

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum, MDonaghy. It is good to see that you got the fastest color.

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Hey Marc and Mark, this is Mark. Welcome to you currently from southern Oregon. I live in Mississippi and ride the fastest color. But right now my bike misses me as I've been away from home on these western wildfires since late August. Enjoy the ride for me.

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all. I'm John, currently live in Avon Indiana. My 2018 Goldwing DCT is the perfect fit for my soon to come retirement. I found this forum from a fellow on an RV forum i frequent. Ive owned this bike 10 months, 7500 miles, and done many add ons I'll list in another thread. Great to find another place to hang out and learn about bike stuff.

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Hello John, welcome to the forum.

I'm sure we know who the RV fellow is. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello to all. I'm Eric and am a relatively new Goldwing owner in the Atlanta area. I bought a low priced 2003 a few months ago just to see if I liked the Goldwing, and I really did. Shortly thereafter, my father ran across a good deal on an F6B and I took the plunge. I'm coming from a Yamaha Road Star and an ST1300 and I am really loving the power, smoothness and comfort of the 'Wing. Looking forward to enjoying some miles.

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Hello Eric, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Cyberwolf009

·
Premium Member
6,328 Posts
Hello all. I'm John, currently live in Avon Indiana. My 2018 Goldwing DCT is the perfect fit for my soon to come retirement. I found this forum from a fellow on an RV forum i frequent. Ive owned this bike 10 months, 7500 miles, and done many add ons I'll list in another thread. Great to find another place to hang out and learn about bike stuff.
Hey John and welcome from Virginia!
I see you found us! Great bunch of folks here....enjoy and ride safe and often!

·
Premium Member
6,328 Posts
Howdy Eric and welcome from Virginia!

Reactions: Cyberwolf009

·
Premium Member
6,328 Posts
Welcome Smitty!
Ride safe and often!

Reactions: Smitty225

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Smitty. What model/year of Wing do you have?

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome John, Eric and Smitty225 to the GWOF, the best forum on the web. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Hello Smitty225, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
Голд винг 1800 2007 и 2018
9 Posts
Всем привет, живу в Украине, Вячеслав, катаюсь на золотом крыле 08 и очень его люблю, но не так давно купил себе на вторичном рынке америки вторую лошадку, gl 1800 brown dagger DST 2018 с минимальным пробегом всего 163 миль, за месяц сам восстановил от поломки и сейчас осваиваю уже проехал 5500 км. Коробкой DST я очень доволен, но эти две машины не сравнить, каждую по-своему хороша.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,328 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Virginia!

we need an interpreter!

Reactions: Two Wheel Wing

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I don't know what they said, but the bikes are beautiful. Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pa..

1621 - 1640 of 1648 Posts