Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1561 - 1580 of 1580 Posts

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Hey CMH Rider and MrSmitty to the Forum. Sorry I missed your posts earlier.

Reactions: CMH Rider

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello newcomers, welcome to the forum.

MrSmitty, make sure the reverse handle is fully seated in the down position.

Reactions: crownfire

·
Administrator
15,289 Posts
MrSmitty, make sure the reverse handle is fully seated in the down position.
I've seen this on WARWGN's bike. He had to firmly seat the reverse handle in the down position a few times before it finally came out of reverse.

Reactions: Cantankerous

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is the official introduction thread.... come one, come all, and let us know about yourself..... feel free to share as little or as much information as possible, but PICS of your BIKE are APPRECIATED ... as well as year / model / options / mileage etc

Welcome to the best Honda Goldwing Forum !!
Hi From Michigan I ride a 2013 F6B for the last 2 years. Retired and trying to enjoy life a bit. Bob

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Hi from Michigan I ride a 2013 F6B for the last 2 years. Retired and just trying to enjoy life. Bob
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see a photo of your bike.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been lurking around for a couple months, made a few comments and started a thread or two, but missed this thread somehow.

I’m in the latter half of my 50’s, live in NE Alabama, and currently ride a 2013 Phantom. My plan is to get a GW trike and a trailer to pull behind it by the time I retire in around 8 years, or sooner if the right one and the money present themselves at the same time.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome to GWOF!

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky. Ps 68:33

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Welcome to our new members to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

Reactions: Maui

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello to all the new members.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just brought a 1985 GW I Limited Edition into CA, after discovering her at my aunt's neighbor's place. We won't discuss the fees and hoops jumped to register her here. Bought her alongside a 1974 CB 750 for the hubby.

She's been sitting outside for over 20 years, so this will be a project!!!!
I've been a Harley rider for close to 20 years. During that time, when my Piglet was in the shop (as all Harley owners are used to), I borrowed a friend's full dress GW and fell in love with the ride. So when this opportunity came up, I jumped at the chance. I'm no stranger to tinkering and turning a wrench on a bike, so I'm looking forward to this project.

Some may judge me, but my plan is to strip her down of all the luggage (which I've already accomplished - pictures included), and take her bobber style. Planning to keep the CFI and air suspension systems, along with figuring out how to hide the computer. We'll see how this all turns out.
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your project. We have many members on the forum that are very familiar with the classic Wings if you have questions.

Reactions: DocHoc

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on your project. Where in WA did you find it?

·
Super Moderator
9,995 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF and good luck on your project. Looking forward to pics on the progress and finished product.

1561 - 1580 of 1580 Posts