Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1561 - 1580 of 1595 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,342 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I have an Aunt and Uncle near Springfield. I've enjoyed the ride around there a few times.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is the official introduction thread.... come one, come all, and let us know about yourself..... feel free to share as little or as much information as possible, but PICS of your BIKE are APPRECIATED ... as well as year / model / options / mileage etc

Welcome to the best Honda Goldwing Forum !!
My Name is Gary Spitnale and I live in Fort Lauderdale, Have had about 48 bikes in my 66 years, last few were Harleys, now switch to Goldwing F6B, Will see how it goes, Looking forward to the site and Thank you for having me !!!

·
Super Moderator
14,342 Posts
My Name is Gary Spitnale and I live in Fort Lauderdale, Have had about 48 bikes in my 66 years, last few were Harleys, now switch to Goldwing F6B, Will see how it goes, Looking forward to the site and Thank you for having me !!!
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I suspect you will enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
9,766 Posts
Welcome Gary to the GWOF. You are going to enjoy the forum and your new F6B. Ride safe and let us know how you like your bike.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the world of Wings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am 26 years old.... I know a young GW rider lol.... but I love the bike, perfect for trips up the coast and riding along the ocean!
It's just a number 😂. I'm looking for a ridding buddy on the west coast. We're you located? I'm down south around San Diego riding a great 1989 1500

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just joined. Looking forward to an exchange of ideas and info. I am 80 years old, on my second Gold Wing and also have an ST 1300 with 92K on it. Been riding since 13 (a 175 NSU Super Fox).
Riding keeps me young and looking forward to my next ride.
Beats growing old siting in a chair waiting to die!
DWT

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see photos of your stable.

·
Super Moderator
14,342 Posts
Welcome to you DWT from Mississippi. You have the same plan as me.....well, as soon as I retire in a couple years. What piece of the world does your travels start from?

·
Super Moderator
9,766 Posts
Welcome DWT to the GWOF from the Keystone state.

·
Super Moderator
11,592 Posts
Hello DWT, welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
28,272 Posts
Welcome along to the GWOF

Enjoy the site and maybe post a pic of your bike? We like pics

:D

Reactions: Honda4ever77

·
Super Moderator
11,592 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
14,342 Posts
Welcome Honda4ever, from Mississippi. Nice looking bike. Enjoy the ride.
2020 07 26 Delta run 04 Blue Front Cafe (2).jpeg

1561 - 1580 of 1595 Posts