Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1541 - 1555 of 1555 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,818 Posts
Welcome Rocketboy to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
14,816 Posts
Welcome to you Rocketboy from Mississippi. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2010 GL 1800
3 Posts
Hello,
I just bought a used 2010 gl 1800. I currently live in Visalia CA. I am just looking for support from the community in regards to maintenance and accessories. I might not be too active but appreciate a place like this where we can all help each other.
Don't know how to put a pic in here but will if I figure it out.
Best regards,
Gashi

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, AZ.

Reactions: Gashi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings all,
Been riding for a long time. Bought a 2006 "Gold"wing about three years ago, but just now getting connected with groups like this. Best ride to date- Ohio to Glacier National Park and back.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Gashi and revjoy and congratulations on getting your Wings.

·
Super Moderator
9,818 Posts
Welcome Gashi and revjoy to the GWOF from the keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
Hello Gashi and revjoy, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! New here, obviously, since I'm posting in this thread. I just bought an 06 goldwing that's fully loaded, the airbag model. I have owned just under 20 motorcycles throughout my life. Everything from an 81 Yamaha Seca to Harleys to dirt bikes and a few quads. My last bike was a Harley night rod destroyer. That was way way to much bike for the street. But I have never ever had as much fun riding any of the bikes as the goldwing i just bought. It is quiet, exceedingly comfortable, responsive, and powerful. I now see why goldwing owners are so fiercely loyal to this bike. I hope to learn from you all and look ford to future conversation. Best Regards, Sven

·
Super Moderator
28,691 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from AZ, Sven

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
Hello Sven, welcome to the forum.

Congrats on getting a Wing.

·
Registered
2021 Gold Wing Tour DCT
101 Posts
Love the color. Having a new 2021 GW Tour DCT Trike built and having it repainted GW yellow and detailed out accordingly. Some in my family are not impressed but that's okay as I'm the one who is riding and paying for it and I've found that there are other GW riders who approve of my choice, like yours. Welcome to the site from Ron in Texas.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see a photo of your Wing.

·
Super Moderator
14,816 Posts
Welcome to you Sven from Mississippi. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome Sven from sunny Tucson, Az. Pictures would be nice.

Reactions: Ron Hill
1541 - 1555 of 1555 Posts