·
Super Moderator
11,944 Posts
Hello Harish, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Luv2fish

·
Premium Member
3,914 Posts
Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. There are a few of us on here from northern VA and Richmond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome from Chocolate town Pa and glad to hear you got the fastest color.👍

·
Registered
1 Posts
I road harley most of my life i have a 17 street glide and a 06 fatboy but wanted something more so i just bought a brand new leftover 18 goldwing tour not home with it you and a never riden it yet having them put so goodes on it first im a fair weather hate the cold and rain im from batavia ohio about 30 miles east of cinicnnati

·
Registered
82 GL1100 Wineberry Red Std w/ Full Vetter Gear
46 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum from Minnesota.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Welcome to the forum and please share some photos of your stable once you pick up your Wing.

·
Super Moderator
28,510 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Grand Canyon state

·
Super Moderator
14,567 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. We had a Meet-n-Greet in southeast Ohio once. Excellent riding! Enjoy your new to you bike.

·
Super Moderator
11,944 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome from Chocolate town Pa and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is the official introduction thread.... come one, come all, and let us know about yourself..... feel free to share as little or as much information as possible, but PICS of your BIKE are APPRECIATED ... as well as year / model / options / mileage etc

Welcome to the best Honda Goldwing Forum !!
Hey. Name is Dennis Aston and I currently live in the central valley of California. I am currently riding a 2015 Yamaha FJR as my first motorcycle after letting myself get talked out of a Goldwing because it was "an old man's bike". I should have taken my own advice and gotten something that matched my riding style (distance and going places).

I am currently looking for a 2018+ wing purchase sometime in the next 5 - 8 months and I plan to use the heck out of it (48k on my FJR in 2.5 years, been coast to coast and back, so I get around). Anyways, its good to poke around on here and I look forward to making a ton of friends and memories, such as the one below.

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your search for a Goldwing.

·
Super Moderator
14,567 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi Dennis. Enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
11,944 Posts
Hello Dennis, welcome to the forum.

1481 - 1495 of 1495 Posts