Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1495 Posts

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Smitty. What model/year of Wing do you have?

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome John, Eric and Smitty225 to the GWOF, the best forum on the web. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
11,950 Posts
Hello Smitty225, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thomas, living in sparks nevada, gwta life member, currently on a 1991 1500 special edition, and wanting another 1985 limited edition. I’m willing to go where ever needed to ride it home.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome Lonewolfhtp to the GWOF from NE Pennsylvania. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That is a nice looking rig in your avatar.

·
Registered
75, 78, 82 (Aspencade) 95
3 Posts
I've got an addiction to Goldwings.. I can't even talk to anyone unless they have 2 or more. I have a '78, 81 Aspencade, 80 Donorcade, and a 95 1500. Right now I'm thinking I might take some parts off my Donorcade and "Bob" them, then put them on my '78 so if I ever sell it, I can offer the original setup as well.

Wait.. Did I say sell in a post about GoldWings?!!? Haha.. I crack me up..

How about "When they bury me, they can throw in the extra parts so I'll always have them and the WingDing in Heaven."

Maybe I'll make the back fender into my tombfender..

If anyone is reading this, I'd like to know what the boys and girls are doing with all the goodies that are under the make believe gas tanks where they can put a real gas tank on the top..

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hi. I have an 86Aspencade. I have been riding for 46 years and this is my firstGoldWing. I have lots to learn about it.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn about Goldwings.

·
Super Moderator
11,950 Posts
Hello Santana, welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome Santana to the GWOF from NE Pa. Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome one and all come on in and join the fun.😇

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! Just bought my '19 Goldwing DCT in Sep 2020 when I was 28. 29 now. 5000 miles later.. Already done the Tail, Back of the Dragon, Devil's Triangle and some local sights on. Loving it so far. I've done 2 IBA challenges on my previous bike and I'm looking forward to doing some more on this one!

Hit me up if anyone's in or near Northern Virginia!

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Goldwing.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome to all the new members.👍

·
Super Moderator
11,950 Posts
Hello Mars, welcome to the forum

Congrats on the Wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome Mars to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Looks like you are enjoying your Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well here we go ...... I’m Joe the new guy from Titusville fl. just got my GW trike about 3 weeks ago. Take sometime to get use to it. I’ve been riding about 25 years the getting to TO is the trike part. But it’s coming slowly.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We have several members that have (or have had) trikes, so if you have questions, fire away and we will try to help.

1441 - 1460 of 1495 Posts