1421 - 1439 of 1439 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,919 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
27,556 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF and of course you already know this, but you have a smart wife....:grin2:

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Hearty welcomes to our new members all. Mac, since you list the mileage in kms, I would guess you are Canadian?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, all. I'm Bill from NE Oklahoma (lake house in Grove and primary home in Broken Arrow). Retired now for almost 5 years from the auto parts business, ride an '09, it's my third Wing since 1990. 325K+ miles total on Wings. Belong to GWRRA for 29 years, I've earned my IBA with two SS1000's. I do 98% of the wrenchin' on my bike. Married 50+ years. Veteran 64-68 Air Force. Like to sail. Very active volunteer with Sooner Golden Retriever Rescue. What else can I tell ya? Oh, I'm 74.

·
Super Moderator
9,390 Posts
Welcome Bill to the GWOF. Enjoy the forum and retirement.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Quite the resume Bill, welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,
I live on Maryland's Eastern Shore, near Ocean City, MD.
A couple of weeks ago, I traded my much-loved CTX1300 in for a new 2018 Gold Wing Tour DCT. As much as I loved that CTX, this new bike is even awesome-er. My CTX took me all the way across the country in both directions, and I've got my sights set on Alaska for the summer of 2021. This summer, I'll run up and down the coast a bit and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time again on Skyline Drive and the BRP. I still have 400 miles to go before my first 1K oil change, and the weather can't warm up fast enough!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi everyone,
A couple of weeks ago, I traded my much-loved CTX1300 in for a new 2018 Gold Wing Tour DCT. As much as I loved that CTX, this new bike is even awesome-er. My CTX took me all the way across the country in both directions, and I've got my sights set on Alaska for the summer of 2021. This summer, I'll run up and down the coast a bit and I'm looking forward to spending some quality time again on Skyline Drive and the BRP. I still have 400 miles to go before my first 1K oil change, and the weather can't warm up fast enough!
Give me a shout when your around Asheville,NC and my wife and I will buy some lunch

·
Registered
3 Posts
Give me a shout when your around Asheville,NC and my wife and I will buy some lunch
Will do! There are some mighty fine roads out there. My sister used to live near Black Mountain, now lives in Marion, and I'm going to be heading to that area after I do three days on SD and BRP. Last year, I did Deal's Gap but missed the Cherohala Skyway. I aim to fix that oversight this summer! :)

·
Super Moderator
10,919 Posts
Hello kio, welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
Hi everyone,
Welcome to you from Mississippi. The Cherohala Skyway is great, also look at Hwy 209 up to Hot Springs, NC.

·
Super Moderator
9,390 Posts
Welcome Kio to the GWOF. Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the forum and get to know the great folks on here..

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Welcome kio. Plenty of folks your way to meet up with and they're quite active with meet and greets.

1421 - 1439 of 1439 Posts