Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'll be off the road monday. i stopped by the dealer yesterday and had them run my vin on my 1500 wing, seems my tilt sensor ( s ) haven't been changed and they ( the sensors ) are shutting the bike off. i plan on doing some riding this weekend and dropping the wing off monday. the service rep said the sensors are still under warrenty

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Well, at least the waranty part is good news. Is this a common complaint on the 1500's? I've not come across it in bulletins.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i forgot where i heard abut this from but seeing that it is an older problem may be why you haven't come across it in a bulletin

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
DBuzz,

I don't have the problem but wondering if it is something that might go wrong at a later time. wondering if I could find a link somewhere to check it myself without having to ride it over to the dealer. thanks for the info. might want to know if mine are suseptible or have already been replaced.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I will admit my engine light comes on once in awhile.

Ok Mr. Buzz, just where is this you reside?

"Location
42.23/ 83.33/ 636 "

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DBuzz,

I don't have the problem but wondering if it is something that might go wrong at a later time. wondering if I could find a link somewhere to check it myself without having to ride it over to the dealer. thanks for the info. might want to know if mine are suseptible or have already been replaced.
call your dealer and ask them to run your vin. it takes me about 15 minutes to get to the nearest dealer

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

"Location
42.23/ 83.33/ 636 "
well to be honest that is not exactly where i live but close :)

·
Super Moderator
28,443 Posts
Originally Posted by love2ride

"Location
42.23/ 83.33/ 636 "

well to be honest that is not exactly where i live but close

As Paul Simon said "They gotta helluva a Hockey Team"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts