Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen these "Off Road" Goldwing maniacs ? Riding Beauford T Dudley (84 GW) along an old abandoned mining road in Colorado to the valley floor is tame compared to these guys. Don't take many photos - they seldom seem turn out very well. The western open range controlled by the Colorado River BLM - begins just across this fence. I've camped lots of mountain trails over the years but never put the Dud through anything like this.

Ride Safe - Michael

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Someone else posted a link to that a while ago. Totally insane but shows how rugged the core of the bike is.
Great camping photos. I really enjoy solo motorcycle camping but have not had the chance in the last 4 or 5 years. I like going in the shoulder seasons when temperatures are mild and the roads and parks are nearly empty.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Has anyone else seen these "Off Road" Goldwing maniacs ? Riding Beauford T Dudley (84 GW) along an old abandoned mining road in Colorado to the valley floor is tame compared to these guys. Don't take many photos - they seldom seem turn out very well. The western open range controlled by the Colorado River BLM - begins just across this fence. I've camped lots of mountain trails over the years but never put the Dud through anything like this.

Ride Safe - Michael
View attachment 272555
View attachment 272556
View attachment 272557
View attachment 272558
View attachment 272559
Hats off to you guys .. i clean my bike to much to benin the dirt , dust and making all them jumps ....HELL NO .. BUT TO EACH IS OWN ....GOD BLESS , STAY SAFE
...THANKS FOR SHARING

1 - 5 of 5 Posts