Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Off-road Goldwing (Video)

7K views 43 replies 18 participants last post by  budoka 
I log onto GWOF and I see something about a goldwing vid on the dirt. I think to myself, I have to see that. I was in such a rush to see it that I hadn't even seen who posted it. When it came up I thought to myself, yes it would have to be Dookoo. When you relate to how a photo tames down how bad a road is. I think the vid would do the same. I still laugh at the time I was still exploreing just where you could take the wing and I had Vanessa on the back and the track was a bit loose on top but firm under that. Well all was going well until I came to a corner with sand. I chickened out a bit and backed the power off and she dug into the sand and we took off straight into the scrub. Well I grabed some power which you should do in sand and keeped her going as we bounced over clumps of grass and a small bush and got it back on to the road. Here I was thinking what a great job I had done by staying upright and even getting it back on the road. Now my back seat passenger was not as impressed as I was. Because the instant that we were back on the straight and narrow so as to speak, a big right hander hit my shoulder. They can be a strange creature sometimes. Yes we were out of control but I was doing my best getting it back. And for my effort I copped it. Thanks for the vid. Eric

I just had another look at the video and think I have just lost my handle. I don't make the grade, we now have DOOKOO the HOON. Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.