Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some OEM paint for my 08 Pearl White White Wing. Any places to order ?

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
God bless you wingleader. I will Google the site. I'm going to paint my front cowl to match the rest. I hope the paint is cheaper than the plastic chrome. I was looking at my bike and thought " that lower front cowl would pop if it matched the rest of the upper Tupperware."

·
Registered
31 Posts
God bless you wingleader. I will Google the site. I'm going to paint my front cowl to match the rest. I hope the paint is cheaper than the plastic chrome. I was looking at my bike and thought " that lower front cowl would pop if it matched the rest of the upper Tupperware."
I put a hyperlink in my post for you. I guess you found the website already anyway. The lower cowl looks great painted to match the bike. A friend of mine with an '09 Candy Black Cherry did his and it turned out beautifully. He got his paint from U. S. Paint.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Sounds like us paint is the prefered choice.
I am not well versed on this but I have used color-rite to touch up my sabre.
the saddlebags rubbed a spot on each side to the metal. It has factory ghost flames.
I was able to get both colors and a clear coat in a spray can.

I wasnt' looking for a professional job as the saddlebags was going to hide it: I just wanted to keep the fender from rusting.

In the end, it was hard to see. I have since discarded the saddlebags and I don't think it is noticable. The paint matched perfectly.

us paint may be the best but tho't I would throw this in as a back up plan.

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Color-rite and U.S. Paint are two that I order for trike body painting, the gentleman who does the painting for me likes works with both products, however he does prefer the U.S. Paint.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I've been in contact with colour-rite as well for a paint project. Now I have another idea to try with the front cowl when I repair that little crack I have in it.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've been in contact with colour-rite as well for a paint project. Now I have another idea to try with the front cowl when I repair that little crack I have in it.
This will be my winter project. Now I know where to purchase the paint, I will look for a local shop to apply it professionally .

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
This will be my winter project. Now I know where to purchase the paint, I will look for a local shop to apply it professionally .
"Shorty" does nice work, want me to call him.:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts