Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well tomorrow, Wednesday the 12th I'm heading on a little ride,
you guys play nice until I get back. Here is what we hope to do unless the weather is to bad than we will change the route as we go. Should be about 2500 miles.
will leave on the 12th and return on the 20th.
We will be staying in Flagstaff on the 12th.
Durango the night of the 13th.
Salida on the 14th.
Georgetown on the 15th.
Yampa on the 16th.
Montrose on the 17th.
Kayenta, AZ on the 18th.
Payson on the 19th.
and home on the 20th.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Good for you Joe! I spent lots of time riding in Az when my folks lived there, loved it. Take care (and lots of pictures).

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Sweet trip, Joe. I've seen pictures of the ride to Durango, posted by a rider who lives in Phoenix. We'll take care of the board as best we can. Technical questions will be put in a holding thread until your return. Lucky bas- tard. "Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson?
Joltin' Joe has left and gone away."

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Sweet ride Joe, Be safe & we'll be good Dad.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Hey Joe, have a great trip and enjoy the wind in your face... Chop's right.. All technical questions are on hold until your return. Take care, good weather and ride safe..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Joe, We are camped at Zane Gray Rv Resort east of Camp Verde toward Payson...Out here from West Texas enjoying the weather..Will be here thru the 17th

·
Registered
402 Posts
Don't ya have a laptop or something you can take with you Joe? What if one of us has a catastrophic malfunction while you're out?

I'm scared!

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
see ya when ya get back, have fun

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well we are in New Mexico. Never made Coloraod due to snow and real bad weather. We hit Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. We are at a Holiday Inn so I'm on the computer in the lobby. We still managed to find some great roads, 152 from Cedar City New Mexico is a great road, one guy told us about it, he said it had more turns than the Dragon, it's about 50 miles long and about 3o miles is one 10 mph curve after another. :) :D
Anyway, about 4 more days and I'll be home. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Thank you for checking in. We have a ton of paperwork waiting for you when you get back so don't hurry.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Joe are u sure ur not just checking in to make us jealous? Hehe, enjoy the rest of your ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts