Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the introduction post in the wrong area. I am learning so please forgive me. Here is what I posted previously.

Hello from Georgia! I am a relatively new owner of a 2010 GW that my wife bought for me while I was in Iraq last year. I got home in late June and have already put over 7K miles in the pilot's seat. I have met tons of Goldwing riders and all of them have been super cool. I joined this site to learn some more about this great machine and to share some of the pain I have gone through (not much) as a GW rider. I am an Veteran(US Army EOD Tech), Father (5 girls), Husband and a Preacher. Ever since I rode on the back of a brand new 1975 Goldwing I fell in love with them. I have to admit I am a bit of a speed freak due to numerous Honda Sport Bikes that I have owned. I look forward to the conversations and the shared knowledge. Fire in the Hole! Gary

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. And Thank You for your Service. Fun place to hang out with a bunch of fun folks.
Join the :Ding crowd

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Ron. I was just up in your AO at Ft Lewis training some of our nations finest. You are more than welcome. Since retirement I have been back and forth to IZ and AG. Once it is in your blood it is hard to filter it out. Oh to be 18 y/o again!

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Thank you Ron. I was just up in your AO at Ft Lewis training some of our nations finest. You are more than welcome. Since retirement I have been back and forth to IZ and AG. Once it is in your blood it is hard to filter it out. Oh to be 18 y/o again!
We are right up at the Canadian Border. Again Thanks for all you've gone through to keep our nation free. I'm a 9 1/2 year Air Force vet 61-70ty.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And Thank You Ron. I can only imagine the amount of Veterans on this Forum! Have a great evening.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new Goldwing, ride safe and enjoy.
Thank you for your service to our country.

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. I think you will be right at home here. Eric

·
Premium Member
23,752 Posts
The minute I saw your screen name " EOD " I said, " Explosive Ordnance Disposal ? ". Former ordnance " loader " here, Gary. Welcome to our little Goldwing World.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Greeting & welcome to the GWOF from PA.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Great people here, enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
gello gary, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Welcome to the site Gary. Walk boldly, no harm no foul!:D

·
Super Moderator
9,880 Posts
Thank you for your service to our country and congrats on your nice present from your wife. Welcome to the forum. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Super Moderator
11,889 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I just got back from Afghanistan and ready to ride. No access or time to post while I was there. God it feels good to be back in the states! After a little hog hunting in TX tonight I will be heading home in GA. I love my In-Laws but live my wife's In-Laws more!

·
Premium Member
23,752 Posts
Welcome home !!!!! My riding bud/ Colonel just left for Afgan Jan. 13th. Yellow ribbons tied around his old oak trees.

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Welcome home EOD & thank you so much for your service.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts