Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are pics from the second day of Tx-Chm 3 day ride to central Arkansas. The stop is at Petit Jean State Park, an outcropping above a bend in the Arkansas River with a 250 degree view.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've got some more pics to add but can't find where to add pics to an existing thread.

Help me. Help me. Somebody help me.

·
Super Moderator
7,612 Posts
You can post more pics when you use the 'Go Advanced' button when you post a reply.
Reply to your own post like you did above, then click 'Go Advanced' and 'Manage Attachments' and select the ones you want and upload them and post.

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you, Trike Lady. Gonna be interesting to see how much of this I retain for the next time I have pics.

Till then, here's a few more. I tried to do these as panoramic to give a sense of the scope of the view.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
You have done well with the photos. There was a fairly good turn out for the ride.

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was a month ago, but I think (I'm old. Give me a break here.) we had 7 bikes, 5 trikes and a total of 15 people.

One of the trikes, Craig and Mary, rode up Saturday, just in time for dinner. Then, half way home on Sunday, his alternator took medical retirement. Called the guy who did my trike conversion, Charlie. He took about 6 hours out of his Sunday afternoon/evening to come pick up Craig's bike near Sulpher Springs, take it to Craig's house in Justin, then back home to Arlington. Charlie wasn't on the ride but he was the ride's hero.

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Great pictures and interesting subject. Thank you for sharing.

·
Premium Member
7,508 Posts
Great pics Randy and story about Charlie going the extra mile and helping a biker in need. There still is goodness and caring in this world.

·
Administrator
15,318 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. Very nice looking area. I've been close to there but didn't know about it. It's on my list now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.