Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from the soggy state of Connecticut. Feels like its rained all spring. My '81 Interstate and I have been together since 1989. She got her annual bath and rub down over the Memorial Day weekend, so I got some shots and want to show her off. I bought her pretty much as you see her with the exception of the upgraded seat. She had 38,000 miles then and a little over 63,000 today. I only ride her once or twice a week to work so that I don't do more than 2,000 a year. My goal is to have her 'till death do us part and I figure she'll get to 100,000 about the time I'm too old to hold her up anymore. I have a smaller, air-cooled Honda for my other riding, but my 'Wing knows she means nothing to me. Thanks for the opportunity to show her off. Stay safe! W.W.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello will, welcome to GWOF. that is one of the cleanest 1100 interstates that i've ever seen

·
Super Moderator
12,269 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sharp looking bike.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland ,nice pictures thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
8,002 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Will! Very nice vintage Wing. Does my heart good to see them still performing for their caring owners. Now, THAT'S being a conservationist! Mine's an '85 1200 Aspy.

Spent about 6 years of my life in CT. "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."

·
Administrator
28,998 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State.

·
Premium Member
7,122 Posts
Great looking ride!!! Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
Welcome from East Texas. A fine looking Wing you have there, a real head turner. It's got more chrome than I've seen on most Wings.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
7,603 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Beautiful Classic Wing you have.

·
Super Moderator
9,992 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great looking bike. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Welcome along, very well kept Wing.

·
Premium Member
11,279 Posts
Welcome to GWOF and congratulations on a great bike. Eric

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.