Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday the weather got to 54 degrees and I was on the wing for over an hour enjoying the leafless trees and snow piles still in the ditch. Ahhh what an awesome day hope we get another winter break in January I'll give it another ride.:D

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
It's sort of warm enough to ride the highways here right now, but getting there would be an experience. Road surfaces are mostly (?) clear but the sideroads are a sheet of ice. Town and city streets for the most part are sloppy with melt and frost condensation and ht ethreat of black ice is everywhere. Haven't heard of any 'brave souls' that have ventured out on steeds but we have been known to be a bit crazy in these parts so it wouldn't surprise me if someone is/has.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
its warm here to for december but its too much of a hassel to get one of the wings out of my neighbors garage plus their calling for rain sometime this afternoon

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Have fun riding IA, just watch for road debris. That's what keeps most of us inside in Pa at this time of year.

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
We are good here around Phily but when they through salt I am done.

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Always good to get out and ride, glad to hear it. Rain on the way here but maybe it will be gone by morning and I'll ride to work.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Had a short ride today; overcast and in the low 40's, but not bad at all.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes road sand and gravel are always a threat but take my time and enjoy. Plus I live on a gravel road so I got 1 1/2 of gravel just to hit the black top. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!! God Bless

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Willmax - I just have to laugh when you say you guys are at 40 degrees. Here in the COLD, COLD Canadian East coast it is going to be 50 tomorrow. Can't take the bike out because of salt for another 4 months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts