Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine has a what I believe to be a 1997 Wing. It also could possibly be a SE???? Mileage is unknown but color is RED and condition is very good. He is looking to sell. Just trying to get an idea....I know yall need more but it is one of those things...Im sitting here thinking about it and in 10 minutes I will be,,,,what are we talking about :D Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
If it is a 1997 SE and in good condition, with average miles, it should sell for the $5,500 to $6,500 range.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mileage is 3700 which I would say is good. I suppose the powers that be can put this in for sale now. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Mileage is 3700 which I would say is good. I suppose the powers that be can put this in for sale now. Thanks
The mileage is only 3,700? If that's true, it's probably going to need some fuel system work.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The mileage is only 3,700? If that's true, it's probably going to need some fuel system work.
Its not true :p It is 39595. He has replaced the alternator and I think the brakes. When he had the alternator work done the dealer told him we dont work on bikes that old. The dealer looked at the bike and said,"we will work on this one." He is picky about it. It has the arm rest for the passenger....OOOOH and it has been dropped already (not wrecked) so the new owner wont have to worry about that :D

It is for sale

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Sounds like a bike I wouldn't mind owning......

Wait, I've got a nice one, just sitting in the garage. I really hate winter. :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Here are some pics...It is a very nice bike. Price can be worked out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
So it's in KY then?

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So it's in KY then?
Yes,yes sir it is...Sorry bout that. He advised he will not ship it. Cant say I blame on for that but it does cut your buyers.

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Here are some pics...It is a very nice bike. Price can be worked out.
That has to be my favorite color scheme on the 1500. If I didn't already have a great bike, I'd be looking at a trip to Kentucky!

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM has been sent

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump me up to the top please

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.