Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this type of post is against the forums rules and regs, please delete this post.
As new GW owner, and not real sure if I trust the 25+ mile away Honda dealer, to do whats best for me, I posted a question on this forum about steering head bearings on my '08 wing.
I got a very good response from JustWings on this forum (not sure of his forum handle), but through emails and phone calls, I agreed to take my bike the 80 miles and have him service it.
What a joy it was to have someone explain everything I would ever need to know about the workings of a GW. I truly believe that he probably is the best person in the Florida (maybe USA?) area that anyone would want to work on their GW1800. (he only works on 1800's). Just go to justwings.com.

·
Super Moderator
7,613 Posts
That's good information to share with the members here.
Many times members are traveling and something may go wrong with their bike and they need to know who they can contact when a problem arises.
Thank you for sharing.

·
Premium Member
24,523 Posts
If there's a ***** in the armour for us, it's that there are lots of Honda dealers across North America, but there are not that many that are totally 'Wing-saavy'. I include ourselves in that part, not because our techs aren't properly trained, but we only get to work on a handful od Wings each year and it takes constant hands-on to get comfortable with complex machines. If this fellow treats you well and is that knowledgable, use him for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.