Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I've been interested in the Wing for alittle while now. I like the 08-09 models but boy really pricey. I won't be ready for the move for another two years so I have time. Current ride is a 07 Zuki M109 and once she is paid off in Mar 2012 I will be looking at a Wing. I'm 46 now and really want the comfort and storage of a Wing plus the heated grips & seat offered. I coach the MSF class at a local Honda dealer here in Central, VA and everytime I pass those new Wings I just have to stop, look and sit on them. I just wanted to say hi and let you know I will be checking out all the info you guys share about your bikes.

Also is there a section on this forum where folks post bikes for sale? Thanks and God Bless, Vince

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Welcome to the board from the Keystone state. Lurk all you want and get as much information as you can. By 2012 the new Wing design should be out so there should be some really nice used 2008-2009 Wings for sale at reasonable prices. There is a "for sale" forum on the board here and on other Goldwing forums. Glad to hear you are a MSF coach. Teach them well so we can all be safe out there.

·
Registered
692 Posts
... HOWDY ... THE 109 IS A FUN RIDE BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD WAIT TILL 012 lol ... I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THE HEATED GRIPS AND SEAT I'M JUST HEARING A LOT OF BAD REPORTS ABOUT THEM AND IT COSTS XTRA $$$ ... ALSO THE NAVI SYSTEM IS MORE $$ AND THE UPDATES AREN'T FREE ... I JUST USE MY TOM-TOM FOR NAV. AND THE UPDATES ARE 'FREE' ... AND FOR TUNES I HAVE A IPOD HOOKED INTO FACTORY CASSETTE ... MY WING IS A 85 LTD SO I HAVE HAD TO MAKE MY OWN NAVI AND TUNE SYSTEM AND A FEW OTHER CREATURE FEATURES ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Welcome VaVince to the site. Good Luck in your search.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the board from the Keystone state. Lurk all you want and get as much information as you can. By 2012 the new Wing design should be out so there should be some really nice used 2008-2009 Wings for sale at reasonable prices. There is a "for sale" forum on the board here and on other Goldwing forums. Glad to hear you are a MSF coach. Teach them well so we can all be safe out there.
Thanks for the welcome and is there talk of a new design for the Goldwing down the road? I did read some info of possibly increasing to a 2000cc model but not sure when that was going to happen. Well the one cool thing is I have time to see what Honda has in mind for the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts