Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started riding with a full face helmet and now my nose constantly itches. I am always raising my visor to sratch. Any suggestions??

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would think you might be getting dried out. Try using AYR nasal spray and the gel (I get it at Walmart). You can also use face moisturizer. The air comes up underneath the full face helmet instead of straight at your face. Also make sure to drink fluids while riding.
Ride with the angels surrounding you.
God bless,
Angelmammaw

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Do you have a mustache or beard? My mustache drives me nuts like that when riding unless I do some serious trimming both to the mustache and nose hairs. Its that one wild hair that blows up into the nostril and has its way with your nerves. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
is this really a question?

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
I started riding with a full face helmet and now my nose constantly itches. I am always raising my visor to sratch. Any suggestions??
You are right.....It always happens at the worst possible time. I am so glad you posted this.:D

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Press the automatic nose scratcher button on your Wing.:eek: HA HA We get accused of having a button for everything, why not that?:cool:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Ok this is a weird thread but I will go with it. what did you wear before the full face helmet? I guess either no helmet or open face. I would try some moisturizing cream on your nose and face or sunblock before you ride.
It is possible that you are not driving fast enough I know for sure at 130MPH your nose will be your last concern.:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
:) Now that's funny as hell!! I recently started wearing a Neotec and noticed the same problem. I figured I had been scratching my nose alot when wearing an open face helmet, I just didn't notice doing so. :D:D:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.