Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the Wing (or should I say, the Wing took me) up to Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah Mountains over Veterans Day weekend. I shot this video en-route on the first day:

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Thank you for taking us along.

·
Premium Member
24,123 Posts
I was Winging in Norfolk ( stayed in the Bay View area ) on Saturday and returned home on Sunday. Beautiful weekend riding. Was the Skyline ride free ?

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Great video,thanks for the ride.

·
Registered
9,536 Posts
Nice what cam set up do you have I'm starting to look.

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Thanks for the tour.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was Winging in Norfolk ( stayed in the Bay View area ) on Saturday and returned home on Sunday. Beautiful weekend riding. Was the Skyline ride free ?
It was free when I passed through (the Saturday of Veterans Day weekend) but I got the impression that it is not always free.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice what cam set up do you have I'm starting to look.
This is the camera mount I used:

As for the camera, I have a Nikon L110. It is primarily a "single image" picture camera, but it does video on the side. I think that, as far as a camera intended strictly for video use on the bike, you would be better off buying some kind of video camera with better image stabilization technology than my camera has.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
I need to do the Skyline Drive....thanks for the inspiration

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
I see snow on the side of the roads. Is that what's left of Sandy???

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts

·
Administrator
15,310 Posts
Thanks for the video ride along. I was on Skyline for a wildfire near Luray just north of Hwy 211. Very pretty area and I would love to ride it too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.