Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or heard of a noise supressor that ties in with the Honda 12v accessory plug? I saw one somewhere but can't recall where. I get a buzzing when I turn on the high beams, and I want to install driving/fog lights, but don't want the high frequency noise.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ron, I thought about that avenue after I did the post. I just wish I hadn't had the brain fart and could remember that plug and play gizmo. I actually heard a backround buzz on the way to town this morning so it is there all the time.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK. Thanks to John at J&M I did locate the noise filter I was looking for. If anyone else has this problem, the filters can be found at either Chrome World (p/n 3528) or at Electrical Connection (p/n 03206). These are GL1800 specific and plug into the lead for the 12 acc. socket under/behind the fairing pocket, and then the socket pigtail plugs into it. Both units look the same to me, just a matter of which place is more convenient to the buyer. There is also a universal unit that can be adapted to just about anything.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts