Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if this has been posted before but this guy's goldwing throws the steering woble theory out the window. Just wait for the guy on the blue goldwing to appear. I always said the blue ones are the best :)

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
That guy has bigger ones than I have, or a smaller brain.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Traxxion suspension, All Balls steering head bearings, Centramatic wheel balancers, a Blue Wing, and a straight road to nowhere. The first three items I can buy, the fourth item I can paint; but where can I find a straight road to nowhere around here ?

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
I don't know why I am going to encourage this except for a laugh. Chopin you forgot to high light the asisstance of the big flat CT that may assist in that type of riding. Can't help with idea's of a straight in the States. Eric

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Sitting in the back seat...no hands....traffic. So many things can go wrong!! Only one can go right. Risk vs. Reward don't match up.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Watch the video guy's right mirror. I especially like the helmet strap flapping in the breeze.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Wonder what the driver's tee-shirt said? "If you can read this the B*&%#H threw me off":D

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Look ma, no hands.
Look ma, no brains.
I wonder if he's in 'Good Hands' with Allstate Insurance and if he 'Totals' the bike they'll drop him like a hot potato. An expensive bike to be playing dumb games with, I guess some have more money than brains.

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Look ma, no hands.
Look ma, no brains.
I wonder if he's in 'Good Hands' with Allstate Insurance and if he 'Totals' the bike they'll drop him like a hot potato. An expensive bike to be playing dumb games with, I guess some have more money than brains.
In some places they require people to wear helmets, which puts an ungodly amount of pressure on the brain.... and the rational thinking goes to sleep. The original driver fell asleep and fell off..... and the passenger is also asleep and has no idea. Watch him wake up and realize it; He then moves to the front seat and takes control.

This is the evidence that the "helmet laws suck" people needed.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have studied this video and have come to the conclusion that it is the top of the line model with Sat Nav hence the bike knows were to go. Just like pilots they switch on Auto Pilot and the plane flies itself until it has to land then the pilots take over. This is the same thing when the bike slows down he will sit in the front seat and disengage the auto rider pilot switch.

I have looked for it on my bike but i cant find that switch, maybe in OZ they don't have it for safety reasons. :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
He needs a back rest so can't perform this stunt! geez I'm so glad for volume control on this video! find out his addy and send him some Jovi or something!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts