Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!

Don't bother to welcome me, I'll only be around for two days.

New member from Japan here. I'm contemplating a new Wing or an Ultra Classic. The Harley's obviousily cost more here by a decent amount. I like them both honestly, but for different reasons.

I'm still torn a bit but leaning towards the Wing. The only real issue is that currently they are only offered in pearl white here! Not that it's not a nice color, I just like having choices. There is a decent possibility that they will offer a few more colors next year. So I may hold out.

Anyhow, I'm enjoying looking through the forum.

Cheers

Pete

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Welcome to the forum......

Keep us posted on what you decide to get and be sure to post some pictures when you get it.

Sit back and read all the posts here for some good info.

Ride Safe Always !!!

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pete. If you plan on doing alot of riding I would hold out for the Wing.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Pete. We have a good bunch here.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Pete??...now thats not the common Japanese name. Oh Well....welcome to the GWOF.

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello pete, welcome to GWOF. you can have any color you want as long as its white :)

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome Pete to the forum from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy whatever you buy and ride..

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Ohayo gozai-mas, irashaimase! Ok this place is not really a store but you get the idea right? let us know what you decide but obviously we're all pulling for the Wing, especially chopin and the other white steed riders around here. I'm pretty partial to the white also but there's lots of members that right HD iron too (although you may get a bit of good natured ribbing it you do get the Hog). Anyway settle in and enjoy. :D

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Konichiwa, Pete-san! And welcome to the Forum!

Japan is a beautiful country, full of genteel people. You owe it to yourself to see it on a Wing.
(I was in Osaka and Tokyo as recently as mid-May. Wonderful people there! Tough but also sweet. Hey, sweet-sour!:p)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.