Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was messing around on the pc this morning & found a picture of my Nighthawk so I thought I would share. This little girl is a blast to ride & takes ME! (wife won't even waste her time) on some fun rides & to work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
Must feel like riding a mini-bike coming off that Wing. When I returned from Arizona last year after riding a RoadKing, I hopped on my VTX and the initial feel was " Yee-Ha !" Felt like a cafe racer in maneuverability. Sure would like to keep the VTX, but Mz. Vickie sees it as a financial recoup.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
nice, did you put a pic of the nighthawk in the gallery

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Nice bike fossil. I have toyed with the idea of a second bike, but haven't done it yet. I thought about a scooter like a bergman for around town riding, but the used ones are a little pricey right now because they are in vogue....

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must feel like riding a mini-bike coming off that Wing.
Chopin I got it just to blast around on. Go to the gym 1/2mile or to work 5 miles. Sometimes just don't feel like dragging out the wing for a quick ride. Yes it does feel little after you ride the Big Girl.

nice, did you put a pic of the nighthawk in the gallery
No I didn't dr but I think I will now that you mention it.

I have toyed with the idea of a second bike, but haven't done it yet. I thought about a scooter like a bergman for around town riding, but the used ones are a little pricey right now because they are in vogue....
T.W.W. I picked this baby up for $1200. from a Harley dealer in Johnstown. Found them on the internet through cycletrader. I still think I got a great deal it runs like a top.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Must feel like riding a mini-bike coming off that Wing. QUOTE]

Take the Kamikazi 1200 out for a spin and it feels really small and tight after the Wing.
But DANG that muther is FAST.:D:D:D:D

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
My Fireblade rides like an anti-wing. Seems I'm at both ends of the spectrum.
so imagin how i feel when i ride the 450 nighthawk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts