Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stumbled on this site Don't know how I ever missed it. Have a 84 Goldwing interstate ride it all around the west heading back to Ma this summer and returning through the upper peninsula in Mi Via Mn,NH,VT,Ny then heading through Wisc,Mn,SD,ND,NE,WY,MT,WA,OR,Ca then home.. will be hitting NM,Co,KS.Ms.OH,PA and CT on the way out should be a month and a half ride or more. Love wings. Love the folks that ride 'em.:)

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello ceasefire, welcome to GWOF. those are some great plans you have

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Alberta ceasefire. Rode an '84 Interstate myself for 8 years, lots of great memories and fantastic trips. Enjoy your upcoming journey. Take lots of pics and please share with us.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad you found us. Nice folks and good info on here. Enjoy the site and have a great time on your trip. Looks like a lot of miles and smiles coming up..

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. That's a good wing you have there. Sounds like a great trip, you can take me with you through you photo's. Eric

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Funny, I'll be in Sun City, Phoenix April 3rd to spend a few day trip rides in my favorite state. Some are going, some are coming.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from Vermont!!! Give me a yell if you end up in Vermont!!!We can ride some great roads here!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome!!!
Had a 84 Interstate for a number of years, nice ride.
Sounds as though you do some serious riding. If you don't mind me asking, how many miles do you have on the bike?? :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts