Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 GL1800 2003 Escapade trailer
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After just posting about my completed trip...general layout of the next one.

This time it will be the wife and I on our 1800, my brother in law and sister on theirs and also my uncle and his girlfriend each on their own bikes.

We will be leaving Sunday 10/2 and meeting in Santa Nella for breakfast. We will then head over to Monterey to hit the Pacific Coast Highway south. We will probably stop in Morro Bay or Cambria and may visit the Hearst Castle. Our stop for the first night will be in San Luis Obispo where they have a very cool downtown area to walk around.

Monday we will continue south to Solvang and stay overnight there. Very nice Swedish themed town. Tuesday will will continue down to Santa Barbara and stay for 2 nights. The hotel there is right on the beach so I'm sure some time will be spent there! Wednesday, we will head down to Simi Valley to visit the Reagan museum.

Thursday we will head back north and then cut inland on highway 58. This is also a highly regarded motorcycle road out here. That will take us to Bakersfield where we will stay the night and head home on Friday.

Got a few things to do to the bike and trailer before we leave but nothing serious.

I will attempt to get pictures this time and post them when I update on my return. I just never worried too much about pictures on any trip but being on this forum now makes me realize that the pictures will make it more interesting for any readers so....I promise!

Good day to everyone out there!

·
Administrator
29,401 Posts
Sounds like a great trip, and pics are always appreciated.(y)

By the way I moved your two threads to the "Recent Ride & Riding Experiences" sub-forum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts