Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H
I was wondering is anybody has tried to metlezzer 880 or micheline commander 2 on the for there double darkside front tires and how they have turned out or no thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
lots use the Bridgestone Battlax BT45....... lots use it on the front of trikes also...
My full signature shows my combination

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The Battlax that I run on the front is OE size........... it is a MC tire that is the rear tire for a crotch rocket

·
Premium Member
23,795 Posts
What car tire do you use on the front?? Honda Goldwing

Ronnie
There is no car tire available for the front rim on a motorcycle, period. Car tire options are for the rear rim. The front rim has an optional traditional rear motorcycle tire that many use on the front rim for better life and wear.

·
Registered
265 Posts
There is no car tire available for the front rim on a motorcycle, period. Car tire options are for the rear rim. The front rim has an optional traditional rear motorcycle tire that many use on the front rim for better life and wear.
Thank you for your honest "returned"answer................The reason for my asking this question is that I now ride a trike and thought (hoped) that maybe a car tire on the front would last me much more miles then my Avon trike tire does....
When this bike was a two wheel'rrr I did try a c/t and actually liked it...........

Ronnie

·
Premium Member
23,795 Posts
Thank you for your honest "returned"answer................The reason for my asking this question is that I now ride a trike and thought (hoped) that maybe a car tire on the front would last me much more miles then my Avon trike tire does....
When this bike was a two wheel'rrr I did try a c/t and actually liked it...........

Ronnie
Go with the Battlax BT-45. It is the best it can get, or at the least, not the worst .

·
Registered
265 Posts
Go with the Battlax BT-45. It is the best it can get, or at the least, not the worst .
Ok thank you............ it's now newly noted, in my records........"Where's the best place to purchase this brand?? Do all Motorcycle dealers carry this brand or do I need to go to a special place to attain them????
Thanks again
Ronnie

·
Premium Member
23,795 Posts
Our site sponsor " Wingstuff.com " carries them. As for any dealership stocking them, that would take a phone call. Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 130/70/R18.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.