Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, seasons greetings. Im John from Halifax UK and currently ride Goldwing 1500SE. New to site so treat me gently haha:):)

I came into this world with nothing, and through careful management still have most of it left

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. No one here bites, so you should be okay. Nice folks on here with some good info. Enjoy the site and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
11,812 Posts
Hello and welcome.

You'll find a great group of folks here.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Welcome John: you are pretty safe from these guys, looks like you have a lot of water to protect you from them.;)
Again welcome John
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF John, for the most part we are all pretty harmless around here.

Ride Safe & enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
We don't rough members up here until they reach the 100 post mark. By then they should be tough enough. Welcome from Fairfax USA.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome John, what year is your 1500, got any pics ?

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina.

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Sweet!! John & you even got the picture posted on the 1st try. Most of us Yanks have to take a couple stabs at it.

By the way cool Avatar as well.

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
First try, I still can't figure it out. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From the Northwest Corner
P.M. I don't want to high jack the Thread.
Thanks
Ron

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome from Dowh Under. From our news report you have being copping it with the weather. So stay warm. Eric.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from Vermont!! Great looking ride!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada..some might call it the Great White Frozen North...I have no idea why??:D

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome John. I'm not even going to say how long it took me to figure out pics.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Hi All, seasons greetings. Im John from Halifax UK and currently ride Goldwing 1500SE. New to site so treat me gently haha:):)

I came into this world with nothing, and through careful management still have most of it left
Welcome from Texas..New to the forum myself so I can truthfully say these folks are nice. Its the tattoo you have to get that's kinda painful.:eek:
Isaac

1 - 20 of 24 Posts