Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will pick up my 2012 gw next sat. i have been riding for 46 yrs and this will be my 4th gw. my first was a 1975 then a 1981, 1986 and over 25 bikes in between. wow, the 2012 is a lot different from that 1975 in every way. I know many of you don't like the new gw but i find it very appealing to me. i will probably have many questions about my bike so be patient.
Thanks,
Monte

·
Super Moderator
11,882 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
17,134 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Fun bunch of Folks hang out here. There a bunch of you Texas fellers on here.

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Welcome and congrats on new ride. Texas is a big place. Where in Texas do you hail from? I'm in Troup which is 25 miles south of Tyler, which is 100 miles east of Dallas on I20.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
hello texas-buzzard, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new Wing.

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Well shoot, that's only 386 short miles from me.

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. And yes there are a couple of members from Texas, so you will not get lonely. Eric

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. i reside in San Angelo.
Welcome from a couple hours east of you. I absolutely love San Angelo. I have eaten shrimp all over this country but I had to go to the desert to find the best shrimp I have ever eaten. It was at the "Wharf" there in San Angelo. Their beer battered, golden deep fried shrimp is to die for. So, welcome to the forum and will holler when I am coming that way.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, the Warf has the best seafood in town. i love it here too but if we don't get some rain we will be hauling water in by the end of this year.

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Well I have been trying to get one of the forum member to come on down so I can play tour guide. The only thing with the Great Barrier Reef is about 2000 miles away from me. And to get there is more than acut lunch. But I can give you a great tour of the lower parts of Australia. Eric

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Wow a lot of Texas guys on here , welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Texans Unite! Maybe I'll just say greetings from PA.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Be careful Monte or you may have to pawn your Avatar.;)

·
Premium Member
7,578 Posts
Wow, 6 days until you get your new 2012 GW. You must be on cloud 9 or is that cloud googleplex?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts