Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks,

Bought my 2009 GoldWing last weekend. Absolutely love it -and so does the wife! Last bike was a VFR, so still getting used to the 'Wing, but so far, so good. Still experimenting with the windshield position, haven't found the sweet spot yet. Prefer to see over the screen, but can't get rid of helmet buffeting. May look into an aftermarket screen.

Thanks for having me - see you guys around.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Welcome to the forum and greetings from Florida.
The F4 Speedglass windshield comes in different heights and it is also scratch resistant.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to the site chughestx. Fair radical departure from a viffer I'd say:D but not a bad one for sure. Your Mrs will love the comfort of the Wing. We have no complaints on our '09 screen, and the only wind issues we've noticed have been in strong cross-winds, (that drove wifey crazy) but not much you can do about that. I am 5'11" and set my screen on the first notch up from the bottom most of the time. I will raise it a notch in heavy rain or all the way down in extreme heat, but didn't have much heat to contend with up here this summer (is that what we had...summer?). Anyway, enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
chughestx,

Welcome from the land of the dragon.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello chughestx and welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Nice site with good folks and info. Ride safe and enjoy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts