Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy ya'll, been signed up for a bit but been so busy tinkering to stop in and say howdy do.. I have a 83 I .wing, and i have stripped it somewhat and satan blacked it... looks good to me and thats what counts...lol.. GREAT site you have here !! thanks for letting me be a part of it!! God bless... chop:)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Howdy ya'll, been signed up for a bit but been so busy tinkering to stop in and say howdy do.. I have a 83 I .wing, and i have stripped it somewhat and satan blacked it... looks good to me and thats what counts...lol.. GREAT site you have here !! thanks for letting me be a part of it!! God bless... chop:)
... HOWDY ... CHOP ... JUST LIKE THEY SAY - BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER OR BEER HOLDER OR SOMETHING - HOW BOUT POSTING A COUPLE PIX FOR US TO VIEW IN THE GALLERY ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Greetings from PA.

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
welcome

Hello Chopper and welcome aboard, post some pictures of your ride if you have some.

·
Super Moderator
9,879 Posts
Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok guys thanks for the howdy back... i uploaded some pics, hope you like.. thanks again for the welcome!!

·
Super Moderator
15,230 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF chopperwing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts