Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,118 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Pappy.....from over here round Fort Payne. This is a great site with some really good guys. Stick around and enjoy the ride

·
Super Moderator
15,177 Posts
hello pappy, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new goldwing

·
Super Moderator
12,286 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pappy ! I am your neighbor over here in Athens , this is a good group of guys with alot of knowledge ( lots of yankees ) and never a shortage of opinions . I hope you enjoy the forum as much as i have . Ok ! I was just poking at you guys , so don't come looking for me . lol

·
Premium Member
16,687 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pappy ! I am your neighbor over here in Athens , this is a good group of guys with alot of knowledge ( lots of yankees ) and never a shortage of opinions . I hope you enjoy the forum as much as i have . Ok ! I was just poking at you guys , so don't come looking for me . lol
Welcome to the GWOF Pappy

Don't have to come looking we know where you live.:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Welcome to the forum......

Ride Safe Always!!!

·
Premium Member
24,140 Posts
Hello Pappy. Great time to come aboard. We are working on a little gathering somewhere in the Tail of the Dragon area in May (? ). Might be a good opportunity to up your odometer reading.

·
Administrator
29,073 Posts
Greetings Papy from the Keystone State & one of them yankees Santini told you about.

Oh and I do have an opinion, which I'll share later.;)

·
Premium Member
24,530 Posts
Welcome from the wierdly unseasonable Great White (?) North. congrats on the nu 2 u Wing:D

·
Super Moderator
10,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Congrats on your new 2u Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good people and advice here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.