Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... just a quick HELLO! Was on another board but was tired of all the goings on. Hope this one is a bit more gentler. I have enjoyed riding for 25 years now and hope to be able to have another 25 years or so! Just sayin'

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
hello shadow1, let me be the first to say hello, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shadow1, this forum has a bunch of great people. I've seen other forums that love to bash. This one is not like that. Even if people have a difference of opinions it is not done with respect.

·
Banned
3,186 Posts

We enjoy ride reports speckled with crisp clear pictures. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I understand about how it can get on the forums. This is a great group of folks here.

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts
Welcome! Bring you 08 Pearl White on board. There is room for two. Are you a refugee from the " other " forum ?

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shadow1, this forum has a bunch of great people. I've seen other forums that love to bash. This one is not like that. Even if people have a difference of opinions it is not done with respect.
wouldn't that be disrespect :D

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the site.....

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the site.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Welcome Shadow! I'd warn you about some of the 'characters' we have here, but that would ruin the surprise. Must have been a late ight last night, I see one of them has the "bug" worked out;) today. Enjoy the site, that's what it's all about:D

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Hi & Welcome

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for a wonderful heart felt helllo!:D

·
Premium Member
17,134 Posts
Welcome to GWOF.Pretty much a harmless bunch here, not all the bubbles are right on plumb, but they mean well. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

·
Super Moderator
11,882 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Glad to have you as a member here.

·
Premium Member
1,992 Posts
If you ride an '08 Pearl White... you've come to the right place! :D
It doesn't matter what year Pearl White your ride is, you've come to the right place. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts