Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello and thanks. I have been viewing this forum and a couple of others for a few months trying to make a decision on a new ride.
Based on what I read, last week I traded my 06 Nomad in on a new Wing, riding it home I know it was the right choice.

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Hey Keystoner. Welcome aboard from the Flyer's side of the State.
Congrats on the new ride.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello 57gwrider, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to GWOF 57gwrider. See you've been welcomed by the rest of the Mod team already, better pull up my socks! Yer getting too quick for me Strat.:eek:

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome 57, post some pics when you can and give us some more info about the new ride.

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Welcome to the Winging World and join the :D crowd.
One of my riding buddies here in N.W. Washington is from Erie, Pa. and I'm originally from Allentown, Pa.
From the Northwest Corner.
Ron

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome, you made the right choice, both on the bike and forum!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Couple of other riders on here from the Keystone state. We get together on occasion, so stay tuned. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Finally a rider from Western PA. West of what ? Philadelphia ?
Careful Maestro. He might be buddies with that groundhog!:eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally a rider from Western PA. West of what ? Philadelphia ?
Fairly new to the area,formally from NH, and I'm still trying to figure out what the locals call it. I'm NW of Pittsburgh, some call it the North Hills, my zip code is for one county but I'm taxed in another. My mailing address is for a town 7 miles from where the actual twp is located. Gotta love it here in PA.:D

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Texas. Its a good bunch of folks round here on this forum and the wealth of knowledge is staggering. Good to have you aboard...Isaac:D

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
I'm NW of Pittsburgh, some call it the North Hills, my zip code is for one county but I'm taxed in another. My mailing address is for a town 7 miles from where the actual twp is located. Gotta love it here in PA.
Names of towns usually get changed by the locals anyway. In our area we have towns like Mahanoy Plane & William Penn and they are known by the locals as the "Foot" & the "Shaft". Go figure.

I can't believe that you only get Taxed in 1 county:D. Pa. usually finds ways to tax you everywhere. Like you said '57, Gotta love Pa.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts