Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back in the saddle from a 25 year break. Feels good to be there. Found a real nice '85 Aspencade and just now starting to go through the details, timing belt, oil change, etc. Hope to put some miles on her this summer.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
Greetings Jeff from Pa., I think you'll like it here, a great bunch of people with good info & discussion.

·
Administrator
29,020 Posts
WOW! This thread is like a Hoosier party. Sorry knwe55 & I spoiled It by posting greetings. :D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I'll chime in from another state so fossil & 55 don't feel so out of place. A big welcome Jeff from your neighbor to the west in the land of Lincoln, glad you're back to riding and enjoy your wing:)

·
Super Moderator
15,167 Posts
now that fossil92 has spoiled the party...hello and welcome to GWOF jeffm

·
Super Moderator
10,004 Posts
I'm with Fossil. Welcome from the Keystone state and congrats on your new scoot. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Your always welcome in PA....

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Let me be the first 'Hoser, eh' (not to be confused with Hoosier) to welcome you to the forum. Join in the banter and let us know how you make out with that scoot!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.