Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from NC, new to the forum but not new to bikes. Been riding for over 30 years. I've owned several bikes but only one real motorcycle and that was my 1999 SE. Like most sold it on a whem and regretted from the first day it was gone. I love working on them as much as riding so i pick up a project 2001 GL 1800 that Mech. Needs nothing but does need a lot of body plastic such as the left side fairing, windshield dash, passenger backrest pad as well as the plastic parts where the passenger speakers are located. It wasnt wreaked just stripped to redo a newer GW. I will be posting pics of the bike latter to give and idea of what I'm looking for but if anyone has these parts or may know where I can find damaged, salvaged parts for GL 1800' s please let me know. Again thanks and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
12,271 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You can probably find everything you need on eBay.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from down in Texas. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Well JT that ought to keep you occupied for a bit & Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone.

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello jt, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA. Good luck with your project.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome to the site jt. Makes me wonder...did you search the title? Anyhoo, best of luck.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome from Maryland , home of Super Bowl 47 Baltimore Ravens

·
Registered
157 Posts
that's funny I was thinking it was his shop.
Thomas works on mt wing as well.
I have to drop my bike off this week for its annual service, maybe i will catch you there.

Scott
I have a silver 2005

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Saddle bags lids- I'd be talking to trike shops for. Lights - I'd be hooking up with some GWRRA chapters to find some that may have been replaced with aftermarket units or trying to get a deal on some aftermarkets. Seat? I think I'd be looking at a new Corbin, pick out all the trim for that custom look. May want to check with Pinwall Cycle, I bought some valve covers for my 93 from them. It seemed that they had quite a few parts listed on e-bay (that's how I found them),They might have other parts your looking for.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.