Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new Goldwing owner. Bought a 2006 yesterday. This is my first Goldwing and I am moving from a 2006 ST1300. I learned a ton from STOwners forum and am looking for forward to learning more about my GW from this forum. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
11,763 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Ask away, we're glad to help.

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
10,979 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under.

·
Super Moderator
28,442 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from AZ. Enjoy the site and your new ride.

·
Registered
6,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We would love to see a photo of your Wing.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Welcome from Alberta, Canada!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome from Chocolate town Pa and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am a new Goldwing owner. Bought a 2006 yesterday. This is my first Goldwing and I am moving from a 2006 ST1300. I learned a ton from STOwners forum and am looking for forward to learning more about my GW from this forum. Thanks!
Welcome aboard from fly-over country. (Lake Forest IL)

Enjoy the new ride. I know that I more than quadrupled my time in the saddle transitioning from an ST1100 to a 2013 GL1800. Here's hoping your experience is the same or better.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome from Edmonton! I too upgraded from an ST1300 to a GL1800 this year and, as much as I loved the ST, I enjoy the Wing even more. I find it easier to handle and more comfortable for long road trips. On one day this summer, I rode the Wing for 12 hours (including 6 hrs in the cold BC rain) and felt none the worse for wear. A little weary, but I could not have done that on the ST. Enjoy your Wing!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome from Edmonton! I too upgraded from an ST1300 to a GL1800 this year and, as much as I loved the ST, I enjoy the Wing even more. I find it easier to handle and more comfortable for long road trips. On one day this summer, I rode the Wing for 12 hours (including 6 hrs in the cold BC rain) and felt none the worse for wear. A little weary, but I could not have done that on the ST. Enjoy your Wing!
I prefer the cooler weather when riding and the heated seat and hand grips extend my riding range to nearly 12 months here in the Midwest. Only snow and salt on the roads keep my GL1800 sidelined.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts