Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Goldwing forum so I would start by saying Hello to everyone and I hope I can become familiar with my Goldwing a little better by being part of the forum. Hope to get to meet people in and around my area here in Southern California in the Riverside County Area where I live in Moreno Valley ( inland empire ) With that said " Hello everyone "
A little about me my name is Mike Miller. I am 50 years old, married for almost 29 years, raised 3 daughters, have 7 cars and two motorcycles, one of which is a 2008 Black Goldwing. Hope to get to meet some wonderful people and maybe go on some bike rides. hope others can help me learn more about my Goldwing .

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Well hello from NC.

Great forum, great people and good info here.
You will get find others close by and a lot of knowledge here.
Welcome to the goldwing community.

·
Premium Member
24,459 Posts
I am new to the Goldwing forum so I would start by saying Hello to everyone and I hope I can become familiar with my Goldwing a little better by being part of the forum. Hope to get to meet people in and around my area here in Southern California in the Riverside County Area where I live in Moreno Valley ( inland empire ) With that said " Hello everyone "
A little about me my name is Mike Miller. I am 50 years old, married for almost 29 years, raised 3 daughters, have 7 cars and two motorcycles, one of which is a 2008 Black Goldwing. Hope to get to meet some wonderful people and maybe go on some bike rides. hope others can help me learn more about my Goldwing .
Morning Supra. Hello from Virginia. I'm 54 years old, married for 29 years, raised a daughter and son, have one service van ( company owned ) one Avalon ( wife owned ) and ONE motorcycle. Where did I go wrong ? Sincerely, Lee.

·
Super Moderator
10,434 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad you found us. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Premium Member
24,268 Posts
Welcome from up north (waaay up north, 'bout half way to Alaska from your place) Supra Addict. Glad you found us for sure, enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
hello mike and welcome to GWOF. besides the wing what else do you ride

·
Super Moderator
7,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum and greetings from sunny Florida.
Stick around this forum gets better and there's a great group of people here.

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Hello Supra Addict, welcome to GWO forum from your neighbour from the North. It's a great forum with no snobs.

·
Super Moderator
15,369 Posts
hello mike, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm in San Jacinto, not far from you. We PMed on another board. Hope to get together for a ride one day in the next couple of weeks. Are you working or are you available to ride any day? I know a little about Gold Wings, I have had 6 of them so if you need help with oil changes or something along that line give me a holler.
Joe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.