Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, just joined the wing discussion group. Thought I would stop in to see what is going on. Today, I purchased my first wing! A 2012 Nav Xm with a few other goodies. Worked a good finance deal with Honda and latched on to the 1% 60 month plan!! I'm going to enjoy using Honda's money over the next few years!
Looking forward the many many miles on my new wing, stepped up a bit when I traded my 2007 VTX for the GL1800. The X was an old friend but it was time to make a new one!!

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
hello jk, welcome to GWOF. congrats on the purchase of your new wing and post a pic or two

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on getting a 2012 Wing.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Morning JK. Seems to be a few of us former VTX'ers hanging out here. What model and size VTX did you have and how much did they give you for it?

·
Administrator
29,002 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF JK. Take some time like mentioned above to post some pictures, fill in some info & setup an avatar. Stick around we have a good place here.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Wing.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
07 VTX 1300c with 34000 miles. Dealer allowed an even 5 grand on the trade plus a nice discount on the wing. Happy with the deal especially with the 1% finance rate through Honda
Good trade in amount. I had the 06 1300C ( 15,000 miles). The dealer was going to give me about $4,000 back in 2009. I sold it on Craigslist for $4,500 after I bought my Wing off Craigslist.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, JK!

Way to start at the top of the Wing world!:cool:

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome JK. As they say in native lingo: "Good Trade"!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.