Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to forum and shopping for a Goldwing. Would like an 1800 but a 1500 is probably more in my price range.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
First, welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Where is home for you?? Lots of good used Wings out there for sale. Now is a good time to be looking. Hope you find the Wing of your dreams. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to GWOF and good luck in your search.

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
The 1500 is not a financial compromise. It's a great bike and a lot more roomier than the 1800. The 1800 is " sporty ", the 1500 is " touristy ". All the Wings are great bikes and all of them have gone the miles. You don't settle for less, you just settle for a different model.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hello and welcome kshbennet, good luck on the GW search.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome aboard from Down Under. When it comes down to it, only one thing matters and that is are you happy with it. Looking forward to hearing about your new wing [new to you]. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello kshbennet, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
If you can do any work needed, a 1500 will serve you well. They are wonderful bikes.
However, the down side is, a lot of dealers will not work on bikes that old!!
There are some pretty low prices going on out there for older 1800's.
Good luck.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hello,
New to forum and shopping for a Goldwing. Would like an 1800 but a 1500 is probably more in my price range.
Welcome. Got a black 98 Aspencade for sale if you think you are interested. It's down here in GA.

This is the place for looking and getting your questions answered.

Again, Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome from norther Illinois! Tell us about you and your past bikes.

·
Super Moderator
11,816 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. The 1500 is a fine machine, you can't really go wrong.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello,
Welcome!!!
Nothing whatsoever wrong with the 1500!!! I have personally owned five and never had the first major problem. Currently riding a 97se with 93,678 showing on the speedo.
I was considering the 2012 but if you have seen the pictures then you probably understand why I posponed the purchase until another styling changes occurs, which shouldn't be to long, I hope!!! . :eek:
Ride safe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts