Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone from a cold Hong Kong, i'm currently unfortunately not a Goldwing owner but will be later this year provided i can manage to ship a bike over from USA, the prices here are just ridiculous. Nice to meet you all and safe riding.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello mulder, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. Since the Wings are no longer built here it stands to reason that soon you could purchase one for less direct from Japan, given your proximity to Emperor Honda.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howya mulder. Chopin's idea is interesting alright, not near as much salt chuck to cross from Hondaland to Hong Kong. The 2012 could be released as early as this coming summer if the Honda boys are telling the truth. What has you positioned over there anyway?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the exchange rate of the japanese yen versus our hong kong dollar pegged to the US it is actualy cheaper most times buying from US. I'm in horse racing here, been doing it in Dubai, South Africa, Australia, Macau, Canada and best of all the US.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Since your in Hong Kong maybe you will get the first look at the new Wing when it's produced. If you do, post some pics for us. Ride safe and enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
11,003 Posts
I am registering a protest as my horse [Australia] is in the photo finish.LOL Welcome to the forum. Eric

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh i wouldn't be buying a Goldwing in Hong Kong as the current one they have in the shop is for sale at US$ 41 200 :( ( sorry all i know is that it is 1800cc ) i would much rather fly to USA and buy a good 2nd hand one, possibly ride it around a bit and ship it back to HK if this is possible !

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Oh i wouldn't be buying a Goldwing in Hong Kong as the current one they have in the shop is for sale at US$ 41 200 :( ( sorry all i know is that it is 1800cc ) i would much rather fly to USA and buy a good 2nd hand one, possibly ride it around a bit and ship it back to HK if this is possible !
That's a lot of Kung- Ching for a Wing.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hi Mulder and welcome to the site. Good luck on getting the GW in the future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts