Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ken from Sun City Center, Fl. Retirement community, but I am not retired yet.:D Sell Real Estate. I just traded my 2006 Kawasaki Nomad with 65,000 miles on it for a 2008 used Black wing with 7900 miles on it. 4th wing I have owned since 1979. I will be putting a Tow-Pac trike kit on the wing next week. I had one on the Kaw. It works for me. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Ken I will kill two birds with one stone right here.

A welcome to you, and a NEWBIE introduction for myself. My name is John and live in New Mexico and am in the process of upgrading from an 89 GL 1500 to a 02 GL1800, unfortunately I am at work and will not be able to pick up the new one well new for me, until May 26th.. DANG it !!! This is only the second wing I will have owned but have been riding since the early 80's..

·
Super Moderator
28,453 Posts
Ken/John good to have you both on board. We have a great site here with a bunch of equally great people. Lot's of info, help, & the occasional silly banter. Have fun both of you & Ride safe.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, welcome to you too. It is hard to have to wait to pick up your bike, I know. I bought a new 1979 wing, then a used 84 in 84 and then an 85 in 2003(off ebay), mistake, and got rid of it quick. Nothing like a Goldwing. Now I have to get some things for it. It's always something(Rosanna Danna).

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to you both guys! I've never had to wait for a bike in my life (ok I had to wait to save the $ for my TR90 Suzi when I was 14) so I can only imagine the agony. Believe me the wait will be worth it. Rubber side down and shiny side up both of you!

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Well welcome guys from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wings. Hope you like the forum, there are lot of nice folks on here. Ride safe and enjoy.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Aboard! 7900 miles on that bike - is it broke in yet? Sounds like a coast to coast trip is in order the weekend after you retire !!!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF triker and jwnnm

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Silver Eagle, I probably road my Honda 750 through your town in 2002. I lived in Westville, Illinois. How close is that to you? I miss the roads in Indiana. Great riding in the western Indiana area.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi triker, How ya donn ? Just wanted to say Hi to you and your better half. fire up the wing head north about 1000 miles, and we take a ride, better yet you get here before june 17 you and yours can go to yellowstone, with me and momma Polly ,what ya think ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts