Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I joined this forum because I have had a lot of success with other forums for my other bikes. Lots of knowledgeable people and great information on forums.

I am picking up a backyard find 1985 Goldwing Aspencade that has been sitting outside since November with all the paintable parts removed. I will have to trailer it home (front wheel is locked up) to begin cleaning it up.

I plan on stopping at a high pressure car wash on the way home to knock off the worst of the mud. I will be carefull of the electronics.

I'll post some pics after I bring it home.

elcamino121

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hi elcamino121, and welcome to the board. Congratulation on your new ride. I'm looking forward to your pic's.

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
I love Arizona. I'll be down there next week. I'll probably do a ride out to Lake Roosevelt and return via Chandler back to Sun City. I'll be on an Electra Glide so you probably won't be able to distinguish me from all the other riders.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central Washington.

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Welcome from Seattle....

but right now I am riding my Wing in Arizona. I am in Flagstaff tonight, heading for the Grand Canyon tomorrow morning..... then on to Kingman and eventually Vegas.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello elcamino, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state. Congrats on your find and good luck on getting it road ready. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to GWOF. Good riding where you are once you get out of the megalopolis!

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'll be on an Electra Glide so you probably won't be able to distinguish me from all the other riders.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks

Well! Quite a welcome!

I am always available should anyone need anything,anytime.:D

This includes food, lodging, wrenches, space to work, etc.:)

Thank you to all, I know I'm gonna like this place!;)

Barry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts