Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. New here but not new to riding. Live in north central Al. Name is Eck

·
Super Moderator
27,555 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone, Eck.

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
Welcome from a neighbor in Mississippi. A few of us are meeting in Athens on our way to Marietta, Ohio next Thursday. We will be eating lunch if you want to meet a few of us. Not sure where yet, but we are meeting at the Raceway off Exit 351 at 11:00.

·
Registered
9,639 Posts
Welcome welcome from another Pa brother. Ohio, time for our annual winter is coming get out and RIDE. Come on up.

·
Administrator
25,969 Posts
Welcome Eck. I see the local gang has already thrown out the welcome mat.

·
Premium Member
3,730 Posts
Welcome to our house, Eck. Hope you stay a long while.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois. Click on the EVENTS tab in the red bar at the top of your screen to see what is coming up. There are a couple of opportunities to attend a Meet & Greet and go on some great rides with some really nice folks.

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
welcome from Maryland

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. Appreciate it very much. !

@crownfire (quote): A few of us are meeting in Athens on our way to Marietta, Ohio next Thursday. We will be eating lunch if you want to meet a few of us. Not sure where yet, but we are meeting at the Raceway off Exit 351 at 11:00.
I sure would like to meet up with you guys in Athens if possible. I will do my best to be at the Raceway at 11:00 next Thursday

@Eric, my son lives in Adelaide also......Man I sure miss that fella. He does not ride though...sniff tear, sniff..

·
Premium Member
10,734 Posts
Eck, you will know from your son what a great place Adelaide is. Some of the great best kept secret place's in Australia is right at our door step.

·
Super Moderator
13,822 Posts
@Eck:
I sure would like to meet up with you guys in Athens if possible. I will do my best to be at the Raceway at 11:00 next Thursday

Be on the lookout for the fastest colored Wing, plus a few others. One will be that slow blue color. Hope to see you there.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
@Eck:

Be on the lookout for the fastest colored Wing, plus a few others. One will be that slow blue color. Hope to see you there.
About those colors Mark.... You have been tapping that peach again, haven't you?
Everyone knows here that blue is the fastest. And I got tickets to prove it.:smile2:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eck, you will know from your son what a great place Adelaide is. Some of the great best kept secret place's in Australia is right at our door step.

@Eric, my son has lived there for about 10 years now. He and his wife love it there.

@Eck:

@crownfire, Mine may not be the fastest color, but I think it may be the most comfortable one.

About those colors Mark.... You have been tapping that peach again, haven't you?
Everyone knows here that blue is the fastest. And I got tickets to prove it.:smile2:

@Madrussian, well if you have the tickets to prove it, then it has to be Gospel. :)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from SW Missouri!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts