Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back in the saddle from a 25 year break. Feels good to be there. Found a real nice '85 Aspencade and just now starting to go through the details, timing belt, oil change, etc. Hope to put some miles on her this summer.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Greetings Jeff from Pa., I think you'll like it here, a great bunch of people with good info & discussion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
hey,your right down the road from me(westport,in.) maybe we can get hooked up with a ride somewhere.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome from Route 66 in Joplin, MO. Lived in Indy for 10 years. Indiana is still "back home" for me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
javarider, we just moved back to indiana from lebanon ,mo. i did get to ride route66 a little while before we left. went to joplin a couple times, We lived in mo. for 5 years ,moved there from indiana,and now we are back home in indiana

·
Registered
9 Posts
jeffM

Welcome JeffM !
I too am just down the road from you in Brazil, IN.
Enjoy your new WING !! :D

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
WOW! This thread is like a Hoosier party. Sorry knwe55 & I spoiled It by posting greetings. :D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I'll chime in from another state so fossil & 55 don't feel so out of place. A big welcome Jeff from your neighbor to the west in the land of Lincoln, glad you're back to riding and enjoy your wing:)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
now that fossil92 has spoiled the party...hello and welcome to GWOF jeffm

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
I'm with Fossil. Welcome from the Keystone state and congrats on your new scoot. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Your always welcome in PA....

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Let me be the first 'Hoser, eh' (not to be confused with Hoosier) to welcome you to the forum. Join in the banter and let us know how you make out with that scoot!

·
Registered
38 Posts
WELCOME Jeff from the Great State of Texas!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state. Good information for these guys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey,your right down the road from me(westport,in.) maybe we can get hooked up with a ride somewhere.
Westport. Been to the Baptist camp many times. Always looking for riding companion. Fun to ride but more fun with others.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Appreciate the greetings. Question for all. Thought of joining a group just to meet folks and pick their brains on issues I am not sure of. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Jeff....I believe you may have just Found it.....Right Here.....Sometimes you don't even have to PICK....You get their Thoghts just Because.....hehehehe.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts