Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day guys,

Newbie here. Looking at possibly buying my first Goldie. (have 1 in mind) Was a late starter to bikes (34) now 39 :rolleyes: My first bike was a ZZR250, then I jumped from the frying pan into the fire with a 2001 GSXR 1000. I soon realised that this wasn't much fun to commute to work on so I bought a 95 CBR600F and love it. I have decided the GSXR has to go.....

V8

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hello V8 welcome to the GWOF there is many new members on the site these days and
not by chance but by choice because there's good information here,good balance of the serious and humour, and good people with sensible comments and attitude.How's your summer down under ?

-Robert-

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome V8. haven't been to Taz yet, but it's on the list. Whereabouts are you located? I have friends up north in Boat Harbour.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF v8

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK V8. Perhaps we should get together. I live in Hobart, and bought my first Wing a 1500 just before Christmas. Wanted one for about 15 years, but couldn't get it together. Now I have one and I'm in love.

Send me a PM and we can organise contact details

Charlie

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Good luck on your purchase of a Wing. You will love the bike.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hey Charlie, glad you guys noticed each other. You should be able to get some good riding in together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts