Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and have already found a wealth of information. Looking forward to getting into threads on this site and gaining knowledge about GW's.

My Ride: 2004 Titanium Non-ABS
Purchased: 2008 with 8000 miles
Additional Equipment: Kuyakyn Highway Boards, Kuryakyn Backrest, Kuryakyn Passanger Armrests.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
I was just talking to Mz. Vickie about our " car " trip up to Bar Harbor way back in '01. I vow to return to New England on the Wing. Good evening from Virginia. Whoever owned the bike before you did everything but ride it. I put 10,000 miles on mine the first year. I couldn't stop.

·
Premium Member
11,007 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. Looking forward to your input. Eric

·
Super Moderator
7,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
You've come to the right place to learn about Goldwings.
Ask a question and one of the members will have an answer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just talking to Mz. Vickie about our " car " trip up to Bar Harbor way back in '01. I vow to return to New England on the Wing. Good evening from Virginia. Whoever owned the bike before you did everything but ride it. I put 10,000 miles on mine the first year. I couldn't stop.
Purchased bike from brother in law. He bought new in 04 I believe in Ill. on his way to Cali. then had back operation and could not ride for a while. Then bike went to Fla. and another back operation and then to me due to he could no longer ride. My first trip on the bike was to Bar Harbor with a bunch of HD owners, the Wing rocked that group with its rider comforts and power. I had shoulder operation in 10 and did not get to ride at all, so hence the low milage. The bike if absolutely the best bike I have ever ridden as far as the size of bike and the rider comforts. Aint to shabby on power either!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Welcome from Miami.... Just a little south of you! Hope you get to put some miles on your Wing. It's the best...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from Vermont! Gee we are almost Neighbors!

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your Wing purchase. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome friend. :) You're right about the forum, volumes of information.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois, good luck with the wing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think my bike came from Illinois originally? May have come from Missori? Really appreciate the welcome from everyone. Think this is going to be a great site to be related too.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howya Maine Winger, welcome along!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from NC.

I want to whine about our louzy weather but I guess I won't get any sympathy from you either.

Glad you are here, there is room for everyone.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome from NC.

I want to whine about our louzy weather but I guess I won't get any sympathy from you either.

Glad you are here, there is room for everyone.
Your area got dumped on, that storm missed us, almost! My niece and her family were up in Maine for Christmas from Waxhaw NC. They had some mighty nasty weather to deal with on their commute back. Your white stuff will be gone long before mine and you will be riding your Wing while I am limited to working on mine in the shop and looking forward to my next ride. I spend more time looking for projects to do to my wing than riding. :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts